Ledge Stone GRAY OAK
Call for price
Gray Oak stacked stone ledger panels feature a mid-tone gray background and an elegant split face finish. Crafted from fine marble, these gray stone ledger panels are suitable for a wide array of architectural features. Use these ledger panels to create gray natural stone fireplace surrounds, accent walls, and other architectural features.
Easy to install Ledge stone – is a rectangular Z shape panel combined to form an interlocking wall cladding. The interlocking feature makes it an easy task to adjust the pieces of a ledge to each other. One can decorate their masonry projects as per their desire by utilizing these horizontal joints. These natural stones are rugged in the texture and also popular with the name ledger stone or stacked stone. This stone is quarried naturally from the quarries of sandstone, limestone, quartzite, slate and travertine stone present in the various origins of the world.
You might be wondering: What is this stone made of? This stone is quarried naturally from the quarries of sandstone, limestone, quartzite, slate and travertine stone present in the various origins of the world.
Panels and corners of this nature’s stone are perfect for covering masonry surfaces. Thus, it provides finishing touch to the indoor and outdoor living surfaces and stands well to the test of time.
It is not wrong to say that these stones provide a complete solution for the walls, as available with the cement and non-cement backing. Cement backing fixes on the masonry structures with the help of cement whereas non-cement backing stick with the chemical on the wall. Both of them are suitable for the indoor and outdoor application, and one can choose the color as per their desire
Benefits/ Pros Of Ledger Stone
Whenever someone comes out in the market for buying a product for construction, especially the wall or façade material, he/ she wants to know the benefits of that particular product. Natural ledge stone veneer being material of wall series has physical properties such as frost-resistance, durability, hardness, weather-resistant, moisture-resistant, high compressive strength, low maintenance. Moreover, it has the advantages of timeless beauty, eco-friendly, aesthetic appeal, superior finish, and ancient look.
If one gets the material that is easy to install, will save efforts as well as money. Same is the case with the ledger stones. Unlike traditional stone installation, these provide the benefit of quick installation as there is no need of grouting. Cement backing can adjust without any support on the wall and withstand the weathering conditions.
Thinking of constructing a new wall or reframing it..! Want to make your entryway more fascinating..! SUI has a solution with a wide range of colors. Ledge stone panels & corners are as functional as they are advantageous. These can correctly apply to your walls, fireplaces, backsplashes, step risers, pillars & columns, and façade.
- Walls: Rectangular panels are best suitable for the covering of big wall, seat wall, side wall or any other retaining wall. So, convert your masonry walls into a decorative masterpiece with this real stone. Moreover, wall caps application adds a unique charm to the boundary wall.
- Fireplaces: Indoor fireplaces are perfect for the winters as it keeps the surroundings warm. Its role does not end here only. It forms a significant part of your place. So it must be appealing. Stack stone fireplace or ledge stone fireplace mantel is more attractive and eye-catching.
- Outdoor Kitchens: Barbeque is an integral part of an outdoor living surface. Panels and corners of this nature’s stone are ideally applicable in front of the counters.
- Backsplash: The backsplash is the behind the vertical extension of the kitchen, bathroom, restaurants. Natural stacked stones are moisture-resistant and protect the wall from the splashes of water. Stone slab along with ledge backsplash behind the sink gives a seamless finish to the kitchenette.
- Pillars & Columns: Freestanding columns are of no use until they provide a finishing touch. Where column cap protects the masonry pillars & columns, at the same time ledge stone beautifies them. It is useful for outdoor columns.
- Façade: Front facing is the point of attraction of any project, whether it is a residential, commercial or industrial place. Application of this stone gives a captivating appeal to the viewers.
- Others: These are also useful in making the living room, dining rooms and hall areas overwhelming.