RUBI TOOLS QUICK TILE LEVELING SYSTEM Heavy Duty Pliers
RUBI TOOLS Authorized Dealer
1-2 weeks to ship
The RUBI TILE LEVEL QUICK leveling system is ideal for laying large-format ceramic tiles (minimum required size: 30×30 cm) and thicknesses between 3 mm and 16 mm, using back buttering.
The pliers allow the regulation of the pressure according to the thickness of the ceramic tile, allowing the user to always perform the right and necessary pressure at all times and thus facilitating the use of the system for those users who are not used to.
The DELTA LS leveling system wedges can be reused several times.
The RUBI DELTA LEVEL SYSTEM clamp is designed to be used both in installation work of horizontal (floor) and vertical (cladding) ceramic tiles. The main function of the RUBI DELTA LS leveling clamp is to give the wedge the necessary pressure to allow the leveling of the ceramic tile; thus obtaining a homogeneous resulting flatness.
In the design of all RUBI products, the entire RUBI R & D team, made up of engineers and professionals from various parts of the world, has been vital. The fact of receiving information from many parts of the world offers us the possibility of having a global vision of the business and the needs of professionals in the construction sector, in order to design tools adapted to each market.
- It avoids the generation of eyebrows during the laying of ceramic tiles, both in pavements and in coatings.
- Compatible with tiles with a thickness between 1/8 and 5/8 mm.
- For 12″x12″ (30x30cm) formats and more. Always double gluing.
- Guarantees the flatness and regularity of the placement surface.
- Easy use
- Removal of the system by impact. Always in the sense of the joint.
- Made of technical polymer non-hygroscopic.
- Reusable caps.Made of POM. Its design ensures even distribution of the contact pressure.
- Doesn’t need soaking before use.
- Ergonomic design with bimaterial handle. Made of very light and resistant materials. Tighten regulation system depending on the thickness of the ceramic tile.
- The strip thickness guarantees minimum grout of 0.04″ (1 mm)
- The set consists of pliers, 100 strips and 100 reusable caps. Packaged in a handy bucket.
- Ensures continuous tension between strips and caps
- Grooved bases to improve the wetting of ceramic tile.