RUBI TOOLS TR Magnet Tile Cutter with Case
$547.38 – $587.94
RUBI TOOLS Authorized Dealer
1-2 weeks to ship
Ideal for diagonal cuts, with highly accurate swivel bracket.
When we talk about TR-MAGNET tile cutters, we should highlight their mobile breaker. Thanks to the mobile breaker, the TR-MAGNET tile cutters are ideal for diagonal cuts. Cuts can be made very accurately thanks to the swivel square.
The TR-MAGNET tile cutters allow for intensive cutting of ceramic tiles, especially when we refer to BIII type and stoneware tiles of BIIa type, but they also offer us optimum performance in the frequent cutting of porcelain tiles (BIa type) with thicknesses of less than 9/16”.
The TR-MAGNET tile cutters are equipped with chromed steel guides, rectified and calibrated, and with anti-corrosion treatment. This double guide system offers the user better and greater visibility of the scoring line, thus obtaining high precision in every cut.
The possibility of using the full range of RUBI interchangeable scoring wheels from 1/4″ to 7/8”, allows for adapting TR-MAGNET tile cutters to each ceramic material, and achieving maximum performance and cut quality.
TR-MAGNET tile cutters include two scoring wheels as standard: one of 1/4″ for cutting the tile and another of 13/32” for glazed stoneware. Finally, we should highlight one of the most distinctive and specific aspects of RUBI tile cutters: the transport case with reinforced latches and hinges, to protect and facilitate the portability of our TR-MAGNET tile cutters.
In the process of creating our tools a test period is included in real work situations in certain domestic and international markets, conducted by a group of trusted professionals in the industry. This allows us to identify areas of improvement in our products before putting them on sale and/or adapting them to the needs of the end-user.
- Fast operating system by magnet, operable with one hand. Greater ease and speed of cutting.
- Reinforced construction elements. High breaking power.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- High visibility during scoring.
- For frequent cutting of porcelain stoneware and intensive work with glazed stoneware tiles.
- Base supplement for large tile format.
- With Ø6mm and 10mm scoring wheels and transport case included.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4″ (6mm) to Ø13/32″(10mm).
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Highly resistant aluminium base.
- Solid 20mm steel guides. Chromed and rectified with anti-corrosion treatment for greater resistance to twisting.
- Multipoint breaker 1764lb (800kg) power.
- Reinforced SOFT-GRIP handle.
- Lateral stop for repetitive cuts.