RUBI TOOLS Rubi SCRAPER (case and 1/16″ and 1/8″ blades included)
RUBI TOOLS Authorized Dealer
1-2 weeks to ship
Among the different options that RUBI puts at the disposal of the professional, for the elimination of cementations placement joints, we will highlight the revolutionary electric scraper RUBISCRAPER-250 and its innovative and patented blade (exclusive product of RUBI). Among the main advantages of RUBISCRAPER -250 stand out: the ease with which we can control the depth of scratching, its high robustness, the fact that it does not generate dust since it does not work by friction, the self-guided system that allows us to always stay inside the board and, of course and, possibly the most relevant aspect, minimize the risk of damaging or breaking * the ceramic tiles during the process.
The formative approach that RUBI has with the professional is latent, a clear example of this is that from the beginning of the company, participation in international fairs has been key in its development. In RUBI a large part is invested in the participation in international fairs and exhibitions, which means that our worldwide recognition continues to grow and we can continue to develop solutions to facilitate the work of professionals from the sector around the world.
* When the product is used following the instruction manual.
NOTE: The 1/16″ joint knife (item 66810) must always be used with speed 1 of the RUBISCRAPER-250.
- Ergonomic design and bi-material finishing, for greater comfort and better stability.
- Light and resistant. Maximum reliability.
- Blades made in tungsten carbide. Resharpenables for a greater performance. Patented model.
- Fast locking / unlocking system for easy assembly of blade.
- For grout removal without breaking the tile.