RUBI TOOLS PLUS SUPERPRO Float with sponge
RUBI TOOLS Authorized Dealer
1-2 weeks to ship
- Sponge size – 11 x 7-1/2 x 1″
- Absorption level (1-4) – 2
- Resistance to abrasion (1-4) – 1
The SUPERPRO sponge float with wooden handle is made of flexible polyester-based polyurethane, has a medium level of absorption and is ideal for general cleaning of all surfaces and tile joint finishes, and is compatible with the use of acid-based cleaning products.
The wooden handle of the sponge float has a square cross-section, a polished finish without any treatment, to offer the user the best possible comfort during use.
– The SWEEPEX® MIXTA special joint sponge, which incorporates a high density polyethylene sheet, is ideal for grouting and cleaning low density grout and mortar. Its use with acid-based products is not recommended.
– The CELULOSA sponge (100% plant-based) is especially recommended for cleaning jobs with chemical or solvent-based agents and especially for cleaning epoxy joints. It has the highest level of absorption and resistance of the whole range.
– The CELULOSA MIXTA sponge combines the advantages of cellulose with the friction power of the open pore polyurethane foam sheet.
RUBI really knows the needs of ceramic tile installers, and has therefore created the PLUS version within its SUPERPRO range of sponges, with longitudinal cuts on one side of the sponge to facilitate and improve the collection of sediment and dirt.
SWEEPEX® is a trademark registered by its owners.
- Float sponges for cleaning and finishing of joints.
- The PLUS model has longitudinal cuts for increased performance in wiping away dirt.
- Polyurethane Sponge