RUBI TOOLS 24 PACK SWEEPEX SUPERPRO Sponge
RUBI TOOLS Authorized Dealer
1-2 weeks to ship
With the SUPERPRO range of sponges, RUBI offers ceramic tile installers one of the most varied and comprehensive ranges on the market.
SUPERPRO sponges are characterized by their quality and size, especially suited to facilitate the cleaning stages of ceramic tile installing jobs.
The RUBI SUPERPRO range of sponges comprises a comprehensive and diverse range of models, all of them adapted to each situation:
– The SWEEPEX® sponge is made of flexible polyester-based polyurethane, has a high level of absorption and high abrasion resistance, and is ideal for cleaning all surfaces, especially the coarsest ones. Its use with acid-based products is not recommended.
– The MIXTA sponge has, in addition to the advantages of the SUPERPRO sponge, an (orange) side that is more abrasive and resistant, but which has a lower level of absorption. It is perfect for cleaning surfaces that need greater friction power. Its use with acid-based products is not recommended.
– The SWEEPEX® MIXTA special joint sponge, which incorporates a high density polyethylene sheet, is ideal for grouting and cleaning low density grout and mortar. Its use with acid-based products is not recommended.
– The CELULOSA sponge (100% plant-based) is especially recommended for cleaning jobs with chemical or solvent-based agents and especially for cleaning epoxy joints. It has the highest level of absorption and resistance of the whole range.
– The CELULOSA MIXTA sponge combines the advantages of cellulose with the friction power of the open pore polyurethane foam sheet.
RUBI really knows the needs of ceramic tile installers, and has therefore created the PLUS version within its SUPERPRO range of sponges, with longitudinal cuts on one side of the sponge to facilitate and improve the collection of sediment and dirt.
SWEEPEX® is a trademark registered by its owners.
- PLUS models have cuts for increased drag on the dirt.
- 8 x 5-1/8 x 2-3/4″