RUBI TOOLS 6 PACK RUBIFLEX PFP05 Bimaterial Handle Brick/Bucket Trowels
$107.04 – $112.44
RUBI TOOLS Authorized Dealer
1-2 weeks to ship
The palette is, without a doubt, an essential tool for the construction professional; it is used mainly to mix materials and to apply them on a trowel or directly on the support.
The RUBIFLEX PFP05 bi-material pallets are the result of a constant work of advanced technological research to achieve a product of high quality and strength. Applying the latest technologies, RUBI can offer the construction professional a range of pallets with the best quality guarantees.
Fixation between handle and spike of the RUBIFLEX PFP19 bimaterial handle bars is solid and unbreakable.
RUBI, in addition, has the exclusive RUBIFLEX® bimaterial ergonomic handle line with a design that provides great resistance to impacts. The elastic coating of RUBIFLEX® handles reduces slippage and offers maximum grip.
Due to the modern manufacturing processes, the RUBI palettes guarantee a total regularity of all the items, a perfect flatness and a great resistance and protection against the corrosion of the sheet, and also, thanks to the use of the exclusive fusion technique to Forging temperature, they offer a lifetime guarantee against breakage at the point of union of the shank of the handle and the base of the blade.
At RUBI we have always had a very close relationship with ceramic tile setters and it is vital for us to have a fluid and constant communication path with them. That’s why we have all the necessary tools to be able to offer the sector professional an innovative product capable of providing solutions to their daily needs during work
- Ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle
- Solid and unbreakable fixation between handle and spike.
- Fusion technique at forging temperature. Lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Perfect flatness of all the plate.
- Good protection against sheet corrosion
- Fibers oriented longitudinally during rolling.
- Specific heat treatment in:
- Plate to improve flexibility and prevent wear.
- Rod to increase hardness and rigidity
- Maximum lightness retaining its resistance.
- Total regularity of all the fabrications.