Pamesa Greenwich Cenere
Call for price
Pamesa’s Greenwich is a classic wood-look porcelain that will bring effortless elegance to any installation. The high quality and beauty of the series, combined with the competitive price, make this 8 x 48 plank a true value.
Usage & Installation
Greenwich is suitable for residential and moderate commercial use.
Before installing the tile you should:
• Ensure the perfect planarity (flatness) of underlying floor base.
• Always double-check the quality of the tiles.
• When setting, tile should be only slightly staggered so that the ends of the tiles are within 8” or less from the ends of the corresponding staggered tile. (See figures 1 & 2)
• Staggered spacing does not need to be uniform, but should not exceed 8” recommendation.
• A minimum joint of 2 or 3 mm between tiles is recommended.
• It is preferable to use a grouting material that matches the color of the tiles.
• We recommend using a tile leveling system to install this product.
As with all inkjet lines, there are many different graphics that are mixed and packed randomly. It is important to pull from multiple boxes during installation, rotate pieces and note the placement of the different images in order to get theproper final blend.
|Size – Rectified|
|PAGH–/848||8 X 48|