Vallelunga Opus Cenere
Call for price
The Opus series is a contemporary wood look that stands out because of the complexity of its colors. Each color has warm and cool tones that add depth and create a very rich final look.
We recommend using a tile leveling system to install this product.
Before installing the tile you should:
• Ensure the perfect planarity (ﬂatness) of underlying ﬂoor base.
• Always double-check the quality of the tiles.• When setting, tile should be only slightly staggered so that the ends of the tiles are within 8” or less from the ends of the corresponding staggered tile. (See ﬁgures 1 & 2)
• Staggered spacing does not need to be uniform, but should not exceed 8” recommendation.
• A minimum joint of 2 or 3 mm between tiles is recommended.
• It is preferable to use a grouting material that matches the color of the tiles.
|Size – Rectified|
|VAOS–/640||6 x 40|