Arabesque – 6″ Bullnoses and Rounds – All Colors
Ships within 3-5 business days.
Note: Wide shade variation inherent in this series. Please note the jolly pieces are coordinating trim that are fired at different times than the field line. In this regard, there can be wide shade variations between the field and trim pieces.
|Ok To Use|
The Arabesque collection is pure elegance, with colors appropriately named after some of California’s beautiful beaches. With the essence of coastal waters and California sunshine, there really is something soothing and peaceful about each individual color-way in this collection. Arabesque is another unique shape that has the power to really stand out or be a subtle detail amidst any project. Choose between flat porcelain or embossed for an even more spectacular look.
- Japanese Porcelain – fired at approx. 2300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chemical Resistant
- Frost Proof – subject to method of installation
- Water absorbency
- Bisque less than 1%
- Glazed surface 0%
- TCNA – MOH’s Scale Rating 7
- Pre-consumer recycled content – 52%
- Not A Mesh Mounted Product
- NOTE: WIDE SHADE VARIATION INHERENT IN THIS SERIES